Friday, May 4, 2012

Words, Words, Words about Friendship and Sunshine



"But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life; and thanks to a benevolent arrangement of things, the greater part of life is sunshine."  Thomas Jefferson


What blessings of sunshine and friendship are you anticipating this weekend? I'm going to revel in my best friend being home again after yet another business trip, a baseball game, and the sunshiny grass growing in my back yard.

Your turn!

2 comments:

  1. Cooking for the youth retreat at the church with my family this weekend :) A double blessing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family . . .
    Scrapping with friends over the world wide web! A real blessing when you're on a tiny island in the Indian Ocean.

    I just watched this video by Temple Grandin on The world needs all kinds of minds which you may have already seen. Well worth the watch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!