Monday, May 21, 2012

Gratitude Journal # 139

Today, I am grateful for a dining room table that is upright and functional. Thanks, honey!

Today, I am grateful for the Methodist church's focus on loving one another...and another sermon from Pastor Suzanne encouraging us to do just that.

Today, I am grateful for Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson books. Way better than the movie and a fun distraction from stress.

Today, I am grateful for my financial institution: USAA. George and I have been members for decades, and the service simply can't be beat. (Not a paid endorsement, either!)

Today, I am grateful for air conditioning.


Today, I am grateful for these two bottles of wine:



Finding these two on the wine aisle at Target totally made my Friday, despite the fact that they are not quite grammatically parallel.


What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Today I'm grateful for the chuckle you started my day with by showing the photo of those wine labels! I'm still smiling.

    I'm grateful for the two friends who arrived this weekend for a visit. And for the bottle of wine (despite its very boring label) I shared with one of them last night, and the wonderful conversations that accompanied it.

    I'm grateful for the rain that is helping my vegetable garden to grow.

    I'm grateful for modern medicine that is able to replace a friend's totally arthritic knee and give her back her ability to go for long walks with her dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things I'm grateful for.
    Friends who are there 24/7, who share the good times along with the not so good.
    That I can still make my body do what I want it to do. Love my work outs.
    Having blogs like this to lift my spirts when I need it most
    That I found a clean, safe home for both Annie (my dog) and me after a 7 month search.
    Grateful that I can still wake up every morning and have high hopes things are getting better. Face the day with a smile and purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!