Sunday, October 4, 2009

Gratitude Journal #17



Today, I am grateful for autumn, with its crisp weather and fun family activities like the
Incredible Corn Maize . (Click on the oval marked Maize to see an aerial view of this huge work of agricultural art!) We spent two hours in this beauty.

Half-way through, we took a break and bought some snacks, and Nick had his first Orange Crush. As we headed into the second half of the maze, Nick said, "This is a great can of joe!"

Aren't kids the BEST? I can't make up stuff like that.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I'm grateful I have kids who even though they drive me almost to the brink of insanity, in the next moment they have wiped the slate clean and I know that every moment I spend with them is to be treasured!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!