Friday, March 26, 2010

Words, Words, Words from Kung Fu Panda

When we saw the trailer for Kung Fu Panda, I thought, "How can I skip that one?" I got dragged to it against my will...and after about 15 minutes decided it's my favorite animated film of all time. Then UP came out and edged it out by a dog nose. Kung Fu Panda, however, has many more quotable lines than UP. Here are some of my favorites.

"There are no accidents."

"Noodle. Don't noodle." (Watch the movie and this will make sense.)

"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why they call it the present."

"Panda, we don't wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears."

"The secret ingredient to my secret ingredient soup is...nothing. ...To make something special, you just have to believe it's special."

Bad Snow Leopard: You can't defeat me. You, you're just a big fat panda!
Po: I'm not a big fat panda. I'm THE big fat panda!

"Although the future is a little bit frightning, it's your life that you're writing."


What words are speaking to you today?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite animated movie, for a while now, has been Meet The Robinsons. SO funny, and kind. I love that they celebrate the "different" in everybody. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!