Monday, February 6, 2012

Gratitude Journal #124

Today, I am grateful for tissues. Still.

Today, I am grateful for a husband who cooks me good food and takes care of me when I am sick.

Today, I am grateful for auto mechanics who freely admit when they make a mistake and fix the mistake.

Today, I am grateful that I don't have to do anything except take Jack to school and pick him up. In between, I plan on napping, staring at Pinterest, and drinking hot lemon tea.

Today, I am grateful for sunshine and stunningly pretty sunrises.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Grateful for the blue skies and sunshine we had this weekend as it has been a while since we've had it! Also grateful for some fun family time and my hubby's business getting some business. Grateful for the tight muscles from the Billy Blanks work out DVD which means I worked hard at it and am on track with my Fit and Firm at 50 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I agree with blue skies and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!