Monday, December 26, 2011

Gratitude Journal #118

Wow. I'm not even sure where to start today. Gratitude overflows in this, the last Gratitude Journal entry of 2011.

Today, I am grateful for the gift of Christmas. So grateful.

Today, I am grateful for family and friends, for the community in which I live, and for my country.

Today, I am grateful for my children and my husband.

Today, I am grateful for rest before chaos...the move begins tomorrow (Tuesday).

Today, I am grateful to look forward to another year, with all its promise and hope and uncertainty and adventure.

Today, I am grateful for you, the readers of my blog, for your support and encouragement, for your comments and emails. Thank you.

What are you grateful for today?

5 comments:

  1. I am grateful for a lovely weekend all together with no rude side events.
    I am grateful to have today off for transitioning to real life.
    I am grateful for one last Christmas event-a trip to the theater.
    I am grateful for a son that came home from the store with flowers yesterday and who is so concerned for my health that he gave me walking poles (taskmaster!)
    I am grateful for a husband who so understands my passion that he gave me lots of stamping stuff AND a piece of a meteorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the move, Susan. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

    This Christmas I am grateful for my husband and my children, they light up my life.

    I am grateful for that swimming pool in the backyard on these hot summer days.

    I am grateful that my brother was able to take time off work to fly halfway around the world to spend Christmas with us.

    I am grateful that my children were delighted with ALL of their gifts, and demonstrated gracious good manners to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Susan,
    thank you for the lovely card!

    I am thankful for real mail, even though I love the internet as well. I am thankful for a dependable mail man.

    I wish you an uncomplicated move into your new house!

    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm chuckling because I'm most thankful that I'm NOT moving tomorrow. Good luck! I know all will go well.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Day late and a dollar short; but I too am grateful.

    I am grateful for a full week off work.

    I am grateful for family making Christmas special.

    I am grateful for my Birthday/Christmas laptop that allows me to be with my husband in the great room while he watches a movie that really doesn't interest me; but allows us to be "together".

    I am gratfeful for events planned this week with three different sets of friends and the opportunity to catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!