Monday, May 23, 2011

Gratitude Journal #91

Today, I am grateful for long, thoughtful emails from smart people.

Today, I am grateful for impromptu parties at neighbor's houses.

Today, I am grateful for teachers, therapists, and school aides who accept children for who they are and push them to learn, for nice kids who are kind and helpful to their differently abled peers, and for mommy bloggers who share their experiences with the world of special needs.

Today, I am grateful for George.

Today, I am grateful for this billboard, which made me laugh out loud.


Today, I am grateful for faith that doesn't see the end of the staircase but keeps climbing up anyway.

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. i am thankful for a bit of blue sky and sunshine today. just a bit, but i'll take it.
    i am thankful for a good day at my new job. i had some moments when i knew i was doing it right.
    i am thankful for flannel sheets.........in may???!!! i'm afraid so!
    i am thankful for always finding a bright and clever and thought provoking spot on your blog. you are the best, susan!
    marty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!