Monday, March 31, 2014

Gratitude Journal #231

Today, I am grateful for the series Cosmos. It makes me think, teaches me interesting things, and makes my brain hurt...but in a good way.

Today, I am grateful for Moms and Doughnuts and so very grateful it's no longer Moms and Muffins. Doughnuts are so much tastier. I'm also grateful to Susan Fort for taking this picture of me and my Jack.




Today, I am grateful for warmer weather, shades of green on lawns, and birds flitting everywhere.

Today, I am grateful for healing. Several people I know and care for were recently hospitalized and they are now home and doing better. Yay!

Today, I am grateful for books.

Source
Today, I am grateful that Jack received a speaking part in the 5th-grade musical Pirates. Way to go, Jack! I am also trying to be grateful that he has decided to play the trumpet in the 6th-grade band.

Today, I am grateful that George is gainfully employed and appreciated by his employer because he's one heck of a great guy. I am grateful that several friends who were recently unemployed are now working. I am hopeful that several more friends who are still searching for employment will find it soon.


What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!