Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Gratitude Journal #228


Today, I am grateful for Junior High Show Choir, for its teacher Mrs. Wylie who created order from chaos to pull off an amazing show, for its cast who worked hard and showed talent beyond their years, for the crew and numerous volunteers who made Guys and Dolls come to life on set, and for Nick who had fun and did a great job! So proud of my son, his school, and our community!

Today, I am grateful for computers, even on days when they baffle me and I can't get to the pictures I want to post. They are still better than no computers.

Today, I am grateful for George's photography skills, which I will one day be able to share with you.

Today, I am grateful for how calmly everyone dealt with our latest snow-and-ice storm.

Today, I am grateful for delayed start at school because I needed a little extra rest today.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I made the hard choice to end my relationship with someone I've been dating for over a year. Grateful that he is a kind and caring man. No screaming or yelling just a few tears from me about having to say it just wasn't working out. Grateful that we are still friends, which was what we should have stayed when we met.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, Kristen, Giovanna and I went to see the Jr. High Show Choir performance on Saturday evening. Abby dances with Arianna and we knew she had a big role. The show was really good. All the kids did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!