Monday, March 10, 2014

Gratitude Journal #229

Today, I'm grateful I found the Guys & Dolls pictures to share on our network drive.

Nick was in the Mission Band, so he spent a lot of time
on stage marching around with a trumpet.

When he delivered his line.

Photo Op after show.

Cast and crew.

Today, I am grateful for this picture of Daisy before she got groomed. Those furry ears make me laugh, but those eyes look into your soul with love.

"Dad, what are you doing on the floor? Get on the bed and pet me, please."

Today, I am grateful for a month of celebrating coffee in February. March's word will be equally fun to celebrate, but in a more cerebral sense.

Today, I'm grateful for sunshine and warmer temperatures. I know Winter is just messing with us, but I appreciate the break, nevertheless.

Today, I am grateful for Lent, with its preparation and reflection.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I would bet that Nick's line was delivered loud and clear! What great costumes. Miss the days of school plays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful for a busy life, full of amazing people who show me everyday acts of kindness, strength and true compassion for others.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!