Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Gratitude Journal #248

 
Today, I am grateful that Jack turned 12 on Sunday. I'm grateful that his friend Jeremy was able to join us at the aquarium. I'm grateful that Jack chose brownies over cake. I'm grateful Jack is our son.


Our baby is 12!


Today, I am grateful for 248 weeks of gratitude. Gratitude grows us like no other feeling, in positive and constructive ways.

Today, I am grateful for the start of another school year. The kids are excited and off to a great start. I'm so grateful we are in this school district and are blessed with amazing and wonderful teachers.



Today, I am grateful for peace and quiet.

Today, I am grateful for friends and lunch.

Today, I am grateful for my lime green coffee mug.



What are you grateful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!