Thursday, May 29, 2014

Gratitude Journal #237

Today, I am grateful for all who have served our country and especially grateful to those who gave their lives for its freedom.

Today, I am grateful for massages.

Today, I am grateful for Maya Angelou, for her incredible voice, for her indelible words, for her unquenchable spirit.

"I'm convinced of this: Good done anywhere is good done everywhere. For a change, start by speaking to people rather than walking by them like they're stones that don't matter. As long as you're breathing, it's never too late to do some good." --Maya Angelou

Maya Angelou will continue to do some good even now that she's gone through her words. I'm so grateful for that.

Today, I am grateful for those who act with courage and honor and for those who speak out in kindness and love.

What are you grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!