Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Gratitude Journal #14

Today, I have so much to be grateful for.

I am grateful for my mother who took wonderful care of my children while George and I were away.

I am grateful for long hugs from little boys.

I am grateful George finished IM Moo and could still walk the next day.

I am grateful still for the Glen Helen Raptor Center. Betty Ross called while we were gone to say that the barred owl George rescued is doing very well and will survive his encounter with the side of a truck. Unfortunately, he is definitely blind in one eye and will probably not be released in the wild. Betty assured us that the center will find a good home for him with an educational program.

I am grateful to be home.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for you, Susan. Every time you blog :) . Congrats to George and thanks to you for sharing your thoughts and experiences so eloquently. {{{ hugs }}}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!