Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Gratitude Journal #148

Today, I am grateful for inspiration. It comes from so many places, unexpectedly or with planning, and enriches our perspective on life, our creativity, our sense of wonder and beauty, and our connection to others.


One of many photos I've pinned to my Pure Inspiration Board
on Pinterest

Today, I am grateful for experiments. Trying new things is fun, and sometimes it works out perfectly. Other times, the frog legs taste unpleasant and you have to cleanse your tastebuds with goat cheese and fried polenta.

Today, I am grateful for the wildlife around my house. This weekend, we saw a mother deer and two spotted fawns in our yard.

Today, I am grateful for Bible study in Christian community. Today, we get back on schedule, and I'm so happy!

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. For my dentist and the awesome job he did with my root canal yesterday.

    Cooler temps

    Blueberries

    Greek yogurt

    Filled rentals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful for summer!! After about 8 months of rain the last month of sunshine has been heaven!

    Thankful for kids' swimming lessons so I can do laps for 45 min a day for two weeks and work on the flab factor a bit LOL!

    Thankful for God's faithfulness in the midst of tough situations.

    Thankful for having my kids all to myself in the summer (no daycare kids) and enjoying my time with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!