Monday, September 22, 2014

Gratitude Journal #250

Today, I'm grateful for 250 weeks of gratitude!

Today, I am grateful our friend Jen was able to visit for a few days. It's been nearly 15 years since I saw her, although George ran the Marine Corps Marathon with her in 2011. She returned from a year-long deployment earlier this year, and her new assignment will bring her to our local Air Force base occasionally. Yay! It's always cool to pick up with good friends exactly where you left off...as if no time had passed.

Rockin' out to Sister Golden Hair Surprise.

Today, I'm grateful it's now my favorite season of the year. I know some people find fall a difficult time, but the crisp air and gorgeous colors and blue skies and apple fritters of fall make me feel so happy!

Source


Today, I'm grateful that my aunt and uncle will be visiting later this week. We haven't seen them in too, too long!

What are you grateful for today?


3 comments:

  1. Strange as it may sound, I am grateful for an appt at the house that forced me to do some cleaning that I have avoided far too long, LOL.

    I am so, so grateful that fall finally seems to be peeking around the corner in this neck of the woods.

    I am grateful that tomorrow is Wed. It's already been one of those weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall too! I always look forward to the change in the air, the trees changing color and my favorite holiday. Thanksgiving!

    This week I am grateful for the confirmation of the something that I suspected. My daughter is expecting our second grandchild! So happy for them.

    I am grateful for a magnificent night's sleep last night. They have not come easily lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is, and always will be my favorite season! So happy for your time with friends, Susan - enjoy! Hmmm....I'm just grateful for everything! At my age, when one wakes up and everything works, it's an amazing day!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!