Sunday, March 17, 2013

Laughed So Hard I...

Okay. I must share this link with you. MUST. Because it's totally funny, and the author actually wrote out loud what I thought when I read What to Expect When You're Expecting for the first time, and I so wish I'd written it because OHMYGODIT'STRUE!!!!!!!

But don't just read the post. Read the comments. If you've ever been pregnant, you'll relate. If you want to be pregnant, it will cure you absolutely and completely of that feeling for all time. If you've never been pregnant and don't want to be, it will confirm that you did, indeed, make the right decision.

I'm just glad I'm through the whole childbirthing experience, and ten years after the emergency C-section, I can actually laugh about it.

But not too hard or I'll have to change my undies.

Who's with me?

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This TOTALLY made me laugh (carefully, I might add)and brought back so many memories (such as being repeatedly head butted against my pubic symphysis that I'd literally drop to the ground while my eyes bugged out of my head)....
    I can see that today will be a day of nostalgia! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!