Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Update

Hello, everyone. I've been sick and finally made it to the doctor today, but apparently a sinus infection has laid me low. Some nice drugs and rest and I should be good as new soon.

Until then, perhaps you'd like to revisit an earlier post from September 18, 2008...four years ago. Hard to believe this blog's been going that long! But given the harsh weather on the east coast today, perhaps my advice will serve someone well. That's assuming they have the power to read it, of course.

And I hope everyone is safe and well.


Ike Strikes...Ohio?

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you aren't feeling well! Just read the post from 4 years ago....my! How time does fly! (and now I have to rethink about all the candles in the "give away pile")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hospital Nursing Assistant Salaries Yonkers Ny The larger cities also have higher salaries and better benefits for their nurses. Orange OxyContin in particular - television's Nurse Jackie's favorite - has been singled out as a threat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!