Monday, December 16, 2013

Gratitude Journal #217

Today, I am grateful I am not a teenager.

Today, I am grateful for store-bought Christmas cards, for having all my Christmas shopping finished, for white lights, for elves on shelves, and for space heaters.

Today I am grateful for the snow on the ground...not too much, but enough to make addressing Christmas cards festive.

Today, I am grateful that cards continue to pour in for Jonah and his family and for every person who has taken him and his family into their hearts. I am grateful that the news from Jonah's scans was good (no matastasis) and that he's eating well.

Today, I am grateful for dogs that are dorks.

"It jumped on my face! Not my fault!"


Today, I am grateful for worship services that lift me up and fill me up.

Today, I am grateful for joy and wish it for everyone.


What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for the smile on my face from seeing the picture of your dorky ( but cute) dog. Very funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!