Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Weekly Giggle: Imaginary Friend

I found this on Pinterest and it made me laugh out loud.





We're all crazy, aren't we?

For those of you who enjoy The Big Bang Theory, did you see the episode in which Sheldon's sister makes reference to his imaginary childhood friends? He corrects her, saying, "They weren't friends. They were colleagues."

I have plenty of real-life friends and thus no need for imaginary ones, but I sure could use some imaginary colleagues.

As a stay-at-home mom, I miss having colleagues, prairie-dogging in the cubicle maze, and the Friday morning discussions of the Thursday night episode of Friends. These days, my imaginary colleagues and I could have meetings about grocery shopping and round-table discussions of the best way to clean toilets or to get children and husbands to put their dirty clothes in the clothes baskets.

On second thought, perhaps not.

1 comment:

  1. I had a good laugh at this - especially since my "colleagues" are my FB friends and many of the stay-at-home moms' comments are all about laundry, cleaning, and getting the rest of the family to pick things up after themselves! Perhaps not, indeed! Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!