Monday, January 30, 2012

Gratitude Journal #123

Today I am grateful for words. They let us say things like I love you, I care, I'm listening, and Pick your coat up off the floor.

Today, I am grateful for tissues.

Today, I am grateful for texting. It's yet another technology I've adopted after kicking and screaming, but it helps me stay connected to a few people. For that, I'm grateful.

Today, I am grateful for lunch dates with friends.

Today, I am grateful for sunshine.

What are you grateful for today?

4 comments:

  1. Comfortable beds
    Bold, strong coffee
    Fruit
    Sherwin Williams' expensive paint that doesn't have an odor
    Sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for "Built Ford Tough" trucks. After a truly frightening accident on Friday morning; my husband and I are ever so grateful for a few bumps and bruises. If you could see the truck; you would be amazed that we both walked away from it.

    We are also very thankful that it was only a one car accident and that we did not cause harm to anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am thankful for texting it was a huge relief to my daughter that she could keep in touch with me while transitioning into high school.

    Very thankful for "birthday week " and a new vision for the next decade of my life.

    Thankful for some good jobs hubby's business got last week.

    Thankful that I can get out of bed on my own two feet and am in good health :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today I am grateful for the dear friend who is visiting me from back east.

    For excellent TV like Downton Abbey and for PBS for bringing this over from Britain.

    For the birds at my feeders and for having enough money to indulge in a non-necessity like birdseed.

    For being born a woman in a western culture (as I listen to the news reports of the trial in Ontario of the Afghanistan parents who killed their three teenage daughters in the name of "honour").

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!