Monday, September 26, 2011

Gratitude Journal #106

Today, I am grateful for thoughtful reader Susan, who referred me to miss minimalist's blog. While I don't aspire to be more than a moderate minimalist (living with a packrat or two lowers my minimalist expectations!), I find miss minimalist's approach refreshing.

Today, I am grateful for towels.

Today, I am grateful to be a stay-at-home mom because it's my job to stay at home with a sick little boy...no rescheduling worries.

Today, I am grateful for the Big Green Egg and for a husband who cooks on it.

Today, I am grateful for thunder storms and green grass and blue skies.

Today, I am grateful for big brothers who push little brothers around.


Today, I am grateful for sleeping puppies in rays of sunshine.




What are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

  1. My first strong cup of Joe and that I have a piece of banana bread to go with it.

    That I woke up breathing today and can try to be a nicer person than yesterday.

    Cooler temps.

    New stamping supplies.

    My grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my bird feeder and a Monday off to enjoy watching it.

    For being able to have the freedom to choose my own activities today.

    For my crockpot that gives me the freedom to have today to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today my sister had surgery at the Mayo Clinic and I finally got the call saying everything went well. I'm very grateful.

    I'm glad you liked my recommendation for missminimalist. I'm a lifelong packrat who wants to become less of one. I think all my winter projects will involve de-cluttering so that we can downsize soon.

    Susan O

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!