Monday, May 16, 2011

Gratitude Journal #90

Today, I am grateful for those in law enforcement who face risks and dangers daily. Last week, our county lost Sgt. Dulle in the line of duty. He leaves behind a wife and three young children. May they feel the love and support of our community during this terrible time.

Today, I am grateful that our grill didn't explode. George discovered the burners are disintegrating and have giant holes corroded through them. I have no idea if this is as dangerous as it looks, but it scared me just to look at it.

Today, I am grateful for everyone contributing to cancer research and treatment across the whole planet. This disease in its many forms touches all of our lives over and over again in so many challenging and sometimes tragic ways. If you're like me and useless in research and treatment, please consider a donation to the fight. If that's not possible, why not send a friend or family member with cancer a card to let them know you're thinking of them.

Today, I am grateful for furry friends and silly boys.


Entirely Unnecessary Yet Adorable Dog Picture

What are you grateful for today?

4 comments:

  1. Daisy made me smile on a gloomy Michigan Monday. Not necessary; but wonderful, none the less. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Pub cheese in my fridge, which served as my dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today, I am grateful for rain. It keeps me thankful for sunny days, and I know we need it. However, once a week would be sufficient. I don't need seven days in a row.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!