Monday, December 23, 2013

Graititude Journal #218

Today, I am grateful for meeting one of my blog readers--who happens to be Jonah's nana--as well as other extended family members as I delivered cards to Jonah today. He is doing well, looking great, making gingerbread houses, and enjoying Christmas with his family. I'm also grateful Nick went with me for the visit.

Today, I am grateful for attending the Cincinnati Ballet's Nutcracker with Jack's class last Thursday. We had a wonderful time!



Today, I am grateful for lunch with my honey on Friday.

Today, I am grateful for each and every card I've received this holiday season. I know people are busy and it's hard to make the time for sending cards, but for those who are able to make time, thank you.

Today, I am grateful for almost making my good friend Karen spit diet coke through her nose.

Today, I am grateful for the wonderful choir and bell choir at First United Methodist church, for all the hard work they put in to make worship a glorious celebration to God.

Today, I am grateful for small kindnesses and simple things.

Today, I am grateful for Christmas and all that it means for our salvation.

What are you grateful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!