Monday, October 21, 2013

Gratitude Journal #209

Today, I am grateful for plastic storage bins.

Today, I am grateful for my husband's cooking skills, which were exercised this weekend on rib-eye steaks; chicken with mint, cilantro, and jalapeno (sounds gross but is DEE-VINE!); and all-meat Texas chili.

Today, I am grateful for leftovers to last a week.

Today, I am grateful for our pastor, Dr. Suzanne Allen, who is amazing in how her sermons preach directly to my heart...each and every time. Makes me wish we Methodists were hand-raisers. I'd be doing the Touch-Down every Sunday for sure.

Today, I am grateful for allergy medicine.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Today, I'm grateful for you. Thank you for my book. I took it to Mom's today at lunch; she wants to read it when I'm finished, and for that, I'm TRULY grateful. She is one who doesn't like to show emotion, and I think this will help her. I will also be sharing it with my sisters. Susan, your kindness and thoughtfulness is far-reaching, and very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I am so happy that you're sharing the book with others!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!