Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Gratitude Journal #177

Today, I am grateful for finishing next week's Exodus devotional--Week 3--ahead of schedule. It's not a race, really, but someone actually requested Week 4 before next Monday so she could take it on vacation with her. I might actually get that far ahead this week! I'm just so grateful some people are enjoying it.

Today, I am grateful for awesome teachers, IEP meetings, and kids who amaze me.

Today, I am grateful for lunch with a friend and bubbling laughter on a rainy, cold day!

Today,  I am grateful for space heaters.

Today, I am grateful for a chance to be with a friend who mourns.

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I am grateful that I have a great relationship with all 3 of my grown-up kids. I am grateful that they still call me with requests for prayer. I am grateful that God hears every one of those prayers, and answers them - sometimes giving me what I ask for, and sometimes saying "no". I'm grateful for a (sometimes) long-suffering husband who loves me despite all my flaws.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!