Thursday, October 13, 2011

Things on Thursday: Grammar Is Easy




When I found this on Pinterest, I fell off my chair laughing.

Personal Note: I've been extremely distracted this week and haven't whipped an essay into shape, although I have tried. Lots going on, including Jack's first appointment with the new developmental pediatrician on Friday. Hopefully, I'll be back next week with something scintillating, or at the very least a post that uses Miss Grammar successfully. She's such a slut.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this one. How funny! We had some relatives from another state in town this week. If they didn't hear something that was said, they would yell across the room, "what"? What ever happened to saying "excuse me" or "pardon me"? We also heard the word like a few hundred times in the course of one meal. Have a good evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love this. I haven't seen this one either. :-)

    Patti, my kids say "What?" all the time, and it drives me crazy. I just get them saying "Pardon me?" again, and then they have a relapse... I have faith we will get there in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that Susan. Had a great laugh with that one, even my husband who isn't so concerned with the subject thought it was hilarious. I really need that at work - the youth of today just don't get it,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!