Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Gratitude Journal #253

Today, I am grateful for our golden retriever, who spends a great deal of time lying around.

"Mommy is working. She won't play. I has a sad."

"See my sad?"

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me."

George isn't really this red.
Nor is Daisy nearly as unhappy as she looks. She's
just tired, and momma's making her pose
for a bad iPhone picture.


Today, I am grateful for blue and gold autumn days, for hikes in state parks, and for George's mad photography skillz.


Nick stands tall.

But the trees are much taller.

Such gorgeous layers of color!

Even the ground is pretty.

Blue sky, yellow leaves. I almost tripped from looking up while I walked.

Yep.

More yep.

I love this picture, but all I can see is how long Daisy's tongue is. Wow.

Leaf. Moss. Log.

Walking with Jack.

What a smile!

What are you grateful for today?



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Susan. Daisy is so pretty, and my goodness, those boys have grown so much this year! Is the Mister doing Ironman Arizona this year? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! This is my favourite time of year precisely because you can get photos like this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!