Monday, October 20, 2014

Gratitude Journal #252

Today, I am grateful for my Stephen Minister friends, who are an amazing group of people.

Today, I am grateful for sleep. After a lifetime of insomnia, I'm sleeping better than ever. It's a revelation!

Today, I am grateful for my pastor Suzanne.

Today, I am grateful for the opportunity to teach a class on prayer. There's no better way to learn more about a topic than to teach it to others.

Today, I am grateful for hope.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. Today, I'm grateful for ...
    ... physios (badly sprained ankle)
    ... kind friends who step in to help
    ... freezers ... and ice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no, Janet! I'm so sorry you're injured! May it heal quickly and fully...soon!!!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!