Monday, January 6, 2014

Gratitude Journal #220

Today, I am grateful for a New Year's Eve party at the Clark's home, for good food, good wine, and a little roulette!






Today, I am grateful for texting and how it allowed the boys to keep in touch with us through the night...especially when Nick cracked jokes. Kid's a comedian.

Today, I am grateful for George's culinary skills. He made several new dishes this past week, and all were delicious!

Today, I am grateful for wonder, for that state of awe that can take the smallest blessing and expand it to fill our hearts and minds with appreciation and love. It's a wonder-filled world.

Today, I am grateful for the hobby of stamping in general and for the One-Layer Simplicity Challenge design team specifically...for their support and encouragement and hard work launching our brand new blog and revised challenge. We're off to a great start!

What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. I love that first picture of you and George. Such a handsome couple.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!