Monday, March 19, 2012

Gratitude Journal #130

Today, I am grateful for my family's visit last week, full of smiles, laughter, and Bang Bang Shrimp. They weren't here long enough.


My younger nephew, the comedian

Today, I am grateful for unseasonably warm weather that is making baseball practice particularly undreadful.

Today, I am grateful for piles of dirt and boys who play in them.

Today, I am grateful for email.

Today, I am grateful for God's grace and mercy.



What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for dinner with my mom and my daughter on Saturday night. And being able to sit out on the patio after dinner and watch their dogs enjoy the unseasonably warm weather.

    I am grateful for a wonderful day spent at home with my hubby yesterday. We both accomplished quite a few things on our lists and still had time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I am grateful for the bit of sunshine during our Spring Break after a week of rain. I am also grateful for the most amazing memorial service I went to yesterday filled with both tears and lots of laughter, a true testimony to this wonderful man's life. I am grateful for the peace I experienced in knowing this amazing man was now pain free and living with his Lord and Savior and that one day we will be able to see him again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!