Monday, August 24, 2009

Gratitude Journal #11

Today, I am grateful that seven years ago, I brought this adorable little boy into the world (with a little help from all the nice people in the operating room who never once complained that it was three freakin' o'clock in the morning, but that's another story). Jack has changed our lives in ways we could never have anticipated, and he has blessed us with his blithe spirit and beautiful smile.



I love you, Jack.

What are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

  1. I took a long walk with my son, who will turn 14 very soon. I'm glad he's not too "cool" to go walking with his mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Susan, Jack is a cutie!! I am certainly grateful for my husband and daughter! I am also grateful to be a part of the stamping community that is so supportive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for letting us get to know Jack. He is adorable. And has anyone told you lately how much he looks like you!? Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!