Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Gratitude Journal #264

Today, I am grateful for sunshine and temps in the high 20s!

Today, I am grateful for handmade cards sent to me by friends.

Today, I am grateful for THIS ARTICLE in The Atlantic. I'm grateful people are starting to become aware of just how the Common Core has forgotten and neglected students with special needs.

Today, I am grateful for George's photography skills. He took all the following photos.

Jack at the Special Olympics Bowling
Tournament

Nick and Snowman

Zen Puppy loves the snow. Ohmmmm.


Attack Puppy strikes!

"Aha! I got you!"

Revenge of the Boy

"No, no. Bad boy!"

Check out the ears.

It's all in good fun...

until someone gets hurt! (Just kidding.)

A Boy and His Dog

Don't you just love the look Daisy is shooting at Nick?
"I may be down, but I'm not out, Human!"

These pictures somehow make the long, cold winter of my discontent more tolerable. Thanks, sweetie!

What are YOU grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!