Monday, January 26, 2015

Gratitude Journal #261

Today, I am grateful it snowed on a Monday off from school...convenient, that.

Today, I am grateful for Jack's IEP team and for their genuine concern for Jack's education and success.

Today, I am grateful for my church and the sense of community it provides.

Today, I am grateful for Barnes and Noble.

Today, I am grateful for laughter, which really is the best medicine.

Source

Today, I'm grateful for donuts.

What are you grateful for today?


2 comments:

  1. I am grateful for the few hours of blue sky and sunshine this afternoon ... after 14 days of heavy rain ... and more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a HUGE list of things that are on my "stress" list. From my boss and good friend giving her notice at work, Annie and I may have to move again if my landlord doesn't win in court with his X over the house (finding a house that will allow a German Shepherd is almost impossible) to my tax guy announcing he will be retiring.
    So I have to focus on what I'm grateful for here and now.
    I love my little studio that allows Annie to be able to run around like a crazy dog. To have a garden and that I can putter around on when Annie is chasing her ball. Even grateful for taxes because it means I'm making money, maybe not able to keep of whole lot of it but at least I have something to work with.
    Grateful for my time here at work and now with the change in leadership, it's time I look for another job that will pay a little bit better.
    Grateful my children grew up to be great adults and will someday make great parents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!