Monday, July 22, 2013

Gratitude Journal #197

Today, I am grateful for a week away to visit family, and I am grateful to be safely home.

Today, I am grateful for my new car, which performed spectacularly well on a very long road trip.

Today, I am grateful for birds. On the trip, we saw loons, bald eagles, an osprey, several varieties of duck, and an African grey parrot. The last was in a cage on an elevator but nevertheless cool to see.



Today, I am grateful for our comfortable home with air conditioning.

Today, I am grateful for light.





What are you grateful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Today I am grateful for 41 years of marriage to my one and only!
    Today I am grateful for a wonderful famiy trip to bury my aunt, see lots of family and visit Arches-and to be able to bring my baby bro home for an overnight!
    Today I am grateful for abundant blessings in my life!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!