Monday, June 17, 2013

Gratitude Journal #192

Today, I am grateful for the father figures in my life...my uncle Darius, my grandfather D.L., my father-in-law Roger. I'm also grateful for the father of my children, who loves them and me so very much.

Today, I am grateful for my heavenly Father.

Today, I am grateful for yesterday's dance recital. Nick did a great job, and I should have a picture or two to share soon.

Today, I am grateful for tasty cow.

Today, I am grateful for silly dogs and boys who photograph them.

Gravity pulls Daisy's loose upper lip down, revealing
a fang. But she looks relaxed, and her eyes seem peaceful.

Same picture flipped. This version makes her look
utterly insane. 

Today, I am grateful for firefighters everywhere but especially in Colorado right now. So many homes have been lost and precious lives are gone, but without firefighters, it could have been so much worse and could still get worse. My thoughts and prayers are with those affected by all the fires raging now.

Today, I am grateful for friends and family.

What are you grateful for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking time to comment!